Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Chat

Be Your Guest?

Hey guys, firstly can I make my Warlock my main since he's now higher level than my druid (Mufassa or however I spelt it) and currently grinding towards being raid ready...actually what is raid ready? Currently iLevel 455.Secondly, how do I get me...
Member avatar small Beyne 5y
Beyne11223Member avatar small Beyne 5y
Public Chat

Want to return

Hi all!After >1y break I want to return to NS :)What do you think guys?350 iLevel with Cata "The Patient" titleTailor/Skin maxWill be able to raid 1-2 days a week for foreseeable future~buk
Member avatar small bukash 7y
bukash42662Small Shaggy 7y
Public Chat

Quarion's Last post

Ok guys i learned about a post here and i decided to answer to some answers you might have.....1st:The application to ANE is 90 days old and i havent made any move to see if i will be accepted or anything until today after i got kicked out of neth...
Member avatar small Quarion 7y
Quarion3951Small Deunen 7y
Public Chat

Complain about ninja in Netherstorm

First excuse me for my bad english. But i have a complain of one of your members. On monday 20/12/2010 around 23:00 i had a dungeon run with sacredotes. He is a 85 bloodelve paladin. He was healing specced. He ninjaed two items and left the group ...
Member avatar small Froksje 7y
Froksje91533Small Kickagnome 7y
Public Chat

You cost me money!!!

Well just got back home turned on my pc after about 8 months logged in turned on my e-mail and all these messages about people apply here so figured I would log in to WoW see whats up...Hmmm 7GB download for updates got bored bought a new subscrip...
Member avatar small Cartoon/Slave 7y
Cartoon/Slave61327Small Ghipsaru 7y
Public Chat

Thank You :)

for inviting me in NS. I hope I will fulfill guild's expectation and that we will have a lot of fun and progress together! :)
Member avatar small Nahe 7y
Nahe2792Small Gigiman 7y
Public Chat

Hey Guys/Girls

Hey. I have recently applied to this guild and u guys accepted me :DBut as u know, i am from CoA on the Alliance side.Realm change is going atm, then i need to do fracion change and then i hoop to be with u guys soon...Greatings, Bart aka Sanne
Member avatar small Blízz 7y
Blízz121871Member avatar small sygestøder 7y
Public Chat

Hello

Hey allI see i got accepted to guild, first of all gonna say thx for that.Second looking foward spending nights with u guys and girls(if there is any).I am gonna set the transfer in motion hopefully it wont tale to long time.One question tho, who ...
Member avatar small Potaki 8y
Potaki41063Member avatar small Potaki 8y
Public Chat

My alt has a fan club

Apparently my day spent in wsg and ab levelin got me a fan club[23:37:21] [W From] [Yawndrain]: another horde bore almost to much to take oh well enjoy the ever gorwing q time for wsg and ab lol nvm to scared to go av blessTired to tell him AV wai...
Small Shaggy 8y
Shaggy148Small Shaggy 8y
Public Chat

Merlin's Robe

Hello all,Not sure if this correct forum to post, but don't see something related to crafting at the moment.The question is - if any one of you posseses tailoring receipe for Merlin's Robe? I have all mats to craft it and will be very happy panda ...
Member avatar small Stear 8y
Stear31037Member avatar small Malady 8y
Public Chat

Thing you HAD to have in WoW

Just some random reminiscing.Humar the PridelordGoblin Rocket LauncherBlack War KodoWorg PupWolfslayer Sniper RifleSurestrike Goggles v2.0Onyx Netherwing DrakeTurbo-Charged Flying MachinePet BomblingMechano-hogKing KrushRavasaur Hatchling
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul153110Small Gorrechild 8y
Public Chat

All Restored

I went through the site accounts and restored everyone's I think. If your account wasn't restored, please mail me ingame.Also, the pictures section was not backed up, so if you have pictures to upload please do.All guild bank items were sent to me...
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul51381Small Takhisiss 9y
Public Chat

Help keep the trade channel clean

Link.Please post your support.
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul2965Member avatar small Celestrielle 9y
Public Chat

Disable Devilsaur's Sound

For melee who for some reason may wish to disable my devilsaur's fierce battle cries, I have done some research. Do the following:1. Go to your Wow\Data directory.2. Create the following path there: Sound\Creature\Trex3. In the Trex folder, create...
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul51322Member avatar small Celestrielle 9y
Public Chat

The Horror

I can't express what I feel ATM
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul71268Small Ghipsaru 9y
Public Chat

New PC confirmed within 1-3 weeks <3

As title says, I will be resuming raiding in 1-3 weeks. My grandmother promised to borrow me enough money to buy a PC, and we'll go see if stores have it next tuesday, if not - I simply order it and wait 1-3 weeks.My new PC will have pretty nice s...
Member avatar small Celestrielle 9y
Celestrielle61286Member avatar small Jouka 9y
Public Chat

I'd like to wish a happy New Year to everyone at Netherstorm. All the best for 2009, have a great year!
Member avatar small Archaic 9y
Archaic71277Small Ghipsaru 9y
Public Chat

Mike has earned the achievement [Can I keep him?]

My GF bought me a sexy little pet for my bday. :)http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3696/p1010980vx7.jpgEdited the link. Twice. :x
Member avatar small Marla 9y
Marla61271Small DarkDestiny 9y
Public Chat

The horror, the horror...

Link:)Link:(
Small Narzul 9y
Narzul31040Small DarkDestiny 9y
Public Chat

The reason for the 30% nerf.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/10/01/raids-rebalanced-for-patch-3-0-2/The main reason is basically to nerf the fuck out of Sunwell, or it simply wouldn't be doable no matter what setup you brought. It made a lot more sense to me once I read this.A...
Small Zithra 9y
Zithra131797Member avatar small Marla 9y